HEY, YOU TALENTED SMALL BUSINESS OWNER, YOU 😉
YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
UPCOMING LB EVENTS:
TO SKIP TO APPLICATION AND PAYMENT (SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE)
Q+A'S . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
What is the application process?
To apply for the The Pike Market, scroll to the bottom of this page, fill out the info required and submit payment! Once the application and payment are complete, you will have successfully applied to the The Pike Market.
When will I know if I’ve been accepted?
We send welcome letters on the first day of the month in which you applied. So, if you have applied to participate in our October event, expect a welcome letter on October 1st. Welcome letters are sent out every Friday after that.
What does my booth fee include?
You booth fee includes the space that you signed up for (10×10 or 10×20) Electricity is extremely limited. Please come prepared with. Your own source of power.
What type of vendors are accepted?
We accept a wide variety of vendors to include Handmade, DIY, Repurposed, Craft, Art, Jewelry, Candles, Succulents, Macrame, Fashion, Home Decor, Wood Art, Stickers and such, Mobile Boutiques, Food Trucks, Prepackaged, select Prepared food Vendors, and many more! Second party sales okay with pre-approval. We do not accept 2 of the same vendor, too similar of products, Corporate organizations.
What happens to my booth fee if I am not accepted?
You will be contact by email and your booth fee refunded if you are not accepted to participate in the event. A $10.00 processing fee will be deducted from your refund.
What is foot traffic like?
We are open to the public from four angels so counting customers has been tough but we like to be as accurate as possible so you know how to prepare for this event. We are a open book operation. We have tried to best to count an average of 250+ customers per hour. Depending on time of year or surrounding events, our event may be doubled or even tripled that month. We guesstimate 2k-3k shopper for the duration of our 5 hour event.
Can I share a booth?
When is the last day to pay?
We accept Vendors up until ONE WEEK before the event or until spaces last. Spaces tend to sell out before the cut off date so plan ahead!
What if I have to cancel?
If you need to cancel for the month in which you applied, we can either transfer your payment to reflect participation in the following month or your booth fee will be refunded minus a $10.00 application fee and $10.00 processing fee. The application fee applies if the Vendor requests the cancel/refund. Any cancellations made by the vendor within ONE WEEK of the event (or after booth assignments have been given) this will result in a loss of the entire booth fee. Credits are only available for the following month.
Do I need a sellers permit?
By law in the State of California, every business needs to obtain a State issued sellers permit to sell your goods. A city permit is not required for this event at this time. (subject to change in the future)
Note for Food Vendors:
We have limited space for food vendors in our food court area. Please email us to see if there is any space available in your product category. No large grills allowed on site. You must provide a generator for any additional machinery used outside of booth lights.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Pike Market, located at the Pike Outlets, is to be held and open to the public one Saturday of each month(last Saturday). The Pike Market hours are from 1:00PM to 9:00PM and is located on Bay Street at the Pike Outlets in Long Beach.
The Pike Outlets – 95 S. Pine Ave. long Beach, CA 90802. Event – 35 Bay St. Long Beach, CA 90802
1. Vendor Space. TPM agrees to permit vendor(s) to use space measuring 10 feet by 10 feet or 5 feet by 5 feet depending on the space paid for at least 7 days prior to the event. Vendor agrees to ensure that their booth is staffed by Vendor’s employees, volunteers, or other agents at all times during the Event. Vendor agrees to restrict its activities to the Booth and that Vendor will not solicit beyond those boundaries.
2. Payment. The Non-Food Vendor agrees to pay The Pike Market a rate of:
1. Nonfood vendors $125.00 for a 10×10 space
2. Pre-packaged food vendors $150
3. Open food vendors $200 for all 10×10
4. Open food vendors $250 for all 10×20
5. Truck space TBD
For its sales of food and/or merchandise for the event. Payment is to be made by PayPal. At least 7 days prior to the event. A space will not be granted to late payments but may be credit to the following months event.
3. Sharing of Booth. Will not be permitted.
4. Setup and Breakdown. Vendor(s) shall be responsible for the setup, breakdown, and cleanup of the Booth. Booth setup includes placement of any of Vendor’s signage or merchandise. Vendor may begin to set up the Booth as early as 10:00AM, and shall ensure that the Booth is set up by 12:30 PM and broken down and cleaned up no later than 10:00 PM, on the day of your participation in the event. Please remove any trash from your booth from the area. Failure to do so may lead to an inability to return as a vendor to this event.
5. Signage. Vendor shall have a sign at the Booth that clearly identifies the name of its business or organization. All signs and other displays shall be freestanding and shall not block the booths or signage of other vendors.
6. Lighting. Only LED lights or low wattage decorative lighting will be allowed in The Pike Market. Absolutely no Christmas Lights, Flood lights or high wattage lights allowed. Large Machinery will not be permitted to use the markets electricity. If ANY machinery is required for your booth, please notify the market manager. You may need to provide your own generator.
7. Conduct. No activities in violation of federal, state, or local laws shall be permitted on the premises. Vendor shall ensure that its activities, and the activities of its employees, volunteers, and other agents, comply with all federal, state, and local laws.
8. Taxes and Licenses. Vendor shall, at its own expense, obtain any licenses, permits, or approvals that are applicable to its activities at the Event and required under federal, state, or local law. Vendor shall obtain any necessary tax identification numbers and permits and is responsible for paying all taxes, license fees, use fees, or other fees, charges, levies, or penalties that become due to any governmental authority in connection with its activities at the Event.
9. Insurance. TPM is NOT responsible for any lost or damaged property belong to any vendors. Vendor is solely responsible for obtaining insurance coverage on any property, including merchandise, it brings to the Event, and assumes full responsibility for any damage to or theft or other loss of its property by any means.
10. Additional Services. TPM does not provide telephone, internet, water, drain or lighting but does provide electricity to power the creative booth set up.
11. Application Fee: A non-refundable fee of $5.00 is charged for every application submit. If a refund(s) need occur, the $5.00 application fee will not be refunded.
12. Additional Fees. TPM does not provide parking to and vendor(s) for this event. A courtesy Pike Parking validation is given to reduce parking cost to a fixed $10.00 per vehicle rate and is due the day of event for access to exit the parking structure post event. (Parking paid from vendor directly to structure.)
13. Merchandise Warranty. Vendor warrants that all of its merchandise falls within the categories: Handmade, Homegrown, Hand Painted, Re-purposed, Small Business, Fashion, Vintage.
14. Failure to Appear. Vendor space not occupied by the time the Event is opened to the public will be deemed forfeited and may be reassigned or used by TPM without any obligation owed to Vendor. We do not grant any credit to the vendor who forfeit their booth space. The vendor may not be permitted to participate in further shows.
15. Interruptions and Cancellation by The Pike Market. If any contingency interrupts or prevents the Event, or if TPM reschedules or cancels the Event for any reason, TPM will credit 15% of the booth fee for the following months event.
16. Cancelation by Vendor. Any cancelations made by the vendor 7 days before the event or earlier may be granted a credit for the following months event. Any cancelations made within 7 days of the event may not be credit or refunded for their payment to participate. Cancelations made before the 7th day limit are either granted atransfer for another month’s participation or a round minus the $5.00 application fee along with a $5.00 refund fee.
17. Acknowledgement: Vendor expressly acknowledges and agrees that it is participating in the Event at its own risk. Vendor assumes all risks associated with, resulting from, or arising in connection with Vendor’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of theft, loss, harm, damage, or other injury to the person (including death), property, business, customers, or profits of Vendor, and Vendor agrees to accept full responsibility for any such claims for injury caused or experienced by the Vendor or its employees, agents, representatives, assigns, or customers. Vendor expressly agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold The Pike Market harmless, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents, from and against any and all damages, liabilities, and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) associated with, arising from, or related to Vendor’s participation or presence at the Event. These terms of indemnification shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
18. Assignment and Subletting. Vendor may not assign this Agreement, nor share or sublet the Booth, without the prior written consent of TPM. Requests must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
19. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement or the application thereof is held invalid then the invalidity shall not affect the other provisions of this Agreement provided that the material terms of this Agreement can be given their intended effect without the invalid provisions, and to this extent the provisions of this Agreement are declared severable.
20. Entire Agreement. This Agreement represents the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersedes any and all prior negotiations, agreements, and understandings regarding the subject matter hereof. Neither this Agreement nor any term or provision hereof may be modified in any manner other than by an instrument in writing signed by the party against whom the enforcement of the modification is sought.
21. Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be interpreted according to the laws of the state of California. Any arbitration or judicial proceedings to enforce or interpret the terms hereof may be brought only in Los Angeles, California, and the Parties agree to be subject to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of such arbitration panels and courts. In the event a dispute arises between the Parties to this Agreement, the Parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration. Each party shall select an arbitrator of its choice and the chosen arbitrators shall select a third arbitrator who will preside during all proceedings. The decision of the arbitration panel may be enforced in a court of competent jurisdiction only in Los Angeles, California.
22. Authority to Sign. Each individual signs by replying “I agree” for his or her respective party represents and warrants that he or she is duly authorized to sign on behalf of and bind his or her party to the terms of this Agreement.
LONG BEACH APPLICATION . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
This application is for the Long Beach location
Scroll down for the 95 S. Pine Ave. Long Beach, CA 90802 Location.